Friday 30 September 2011

Arora makes my mouth water

 The first four below are separates based on a  photo print abstracted from a picture taken by Robert Altman at 1970's Holy Man Jam festival. I just love the pop feel of them. I love photo prints on clothes, and the addition of the neon colours in the mix is just the icing on the cake. How bloody cool are the dyed skinnys and the printed capris?



  How beautiful is this piece? The rose-gold flesh tone, the metallic applique on the skirt, the mesh like-beaded bodice. Everything about this ensemble takes my breath away. I would love to own this some day. 
The shimmery, forest metallic green and the black together, the sheerness of the dress- all come together to make this dress so unforgettable. Granted,maybe this dress doesn't push the boundaries the way we have come  to expect Arora too, but that doesn't mean we cant appreciate the eclectic subtlety  of this dress, the sort that could perhaps only be achieved by someone like Arora.
In the metallicy-nude ensemble right next to this, I just love the pants. Yes, yes, I know how many times would I wear it, they might look kinda crazy blah blah....but no. These are genius.Too genius. I'm actually salivating just looking at this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment