Tuesday 27 September 2011

Well hello there, Mr. Draper

Oh , and also! fair warning people, I'm a huge Don Draper fan, and Google him at work regularly. Not Jon Hamm, Don draper. Although I really wouldn't mind Jon Hamm if I cant  get Draper , so you might see a lot of him in here, and possibly his quotes might make a regular appearance. Which I'm sure most people here will enjoy as well. (Why not?)

"The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one."

Come on, thats sexy. Especially in his voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment