Tuesday 27 September 2011

Ciao!

When I thought about starting this blog, I wanted it to be about ads- old/new/ - Pakistani/ everywhere else in the world. Especially print ads, since there are some beautiful works, that really make you go wonder how genius are the creatives working on those campaigns, and as a creative myself I often wonder whether I'd ever be able to produce /concoct such work.
In any case, this blog will not just be about ads, but also really anything and everything that I come across in my daily explorations of the web at work, stuff that I find interesting, and hopefully you might too. I'm a visual person, so a lot might have to do with visual aesthetic and how are understanding of it is constantly challenged and changed by media, fashion, art etc...


No comments:

Post a Comment