Wednesday 28 September 2011

Gurung you genius!

These are my favorite Prabal Gurung looks from SS 2012.I love the whole metallic/ painterly prints juxtaposed against pristine white that he's got going on in some of the pieces. I just love it when it seems like the designer has had fun with the design. I always looks for pieces that don't take themselves too seriously, and these pieces are exactly that. Then there is the purple and black dress. Who wouldn't want to have that dress for a great night out?  and with that dress...guarantee GREAT night . Then there is that soft, flowy white dress, with some amazing detailing and elements. The thigh high slit definitely amps up the sexy-quotient of the dress, but somehow it doesn't take away from its angel like purity. If I had a white wedding, I would definitely wear something like this. Simple, no fuss, but so dreamy and oh so sexy.


.








No comments:

Post a Comment