Tuesday 27 December 2011

Spring Campaigns 2012

I know, I know- its just started to get real chilly, so its impossible to think about spring and spring fashion. But you know how efficient international fashion is- it runs quite punctually according to its own time line, and according to them, while you are sitting in front of your fire place with a hot cup of tea/cocoa/coffee/ whatevs...you should be thinking what you should be wearing when that hot cup of tea/cocoa/coffee will turn into a cold glass of diet coke/spritzer/cocktail while your sitting by the pool.
Anyway, what the whole purpose of whatever I've said uptil now is that spring campaigns have released, for the SS 2012 collections. I've picked out my favourite ones out of the many,many more.

Dolce and Gabbana

Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton


Donna Karan
Valentino
Versace

Givenchy




Moschino

Nina Ricci


Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment