Thursday 26 January 2012

Anonymous Currently

I have a habit of writing anything I come across that amuses me in some way or the other in my day planner. So few days ago I found this quote in there from a few months back, for which I failed to write down the name of the author ,and now I obviously don't remember. But I like it enough to share it, maybe this way I can find out who the author really is.

We expect these big answers about life from our experiences, but we only manage to get vague hints.We look for too much around us,and we fail to recognize truth when we see it. We expect one thing to be everything and everything to be one thing.; with these kind of expectations its not surprising that it all amounts to nothing.





1 comment:

  1. uff i love this! esp the bit about expecting one thing to be everything and converse...

    ReplyDelete