Monday 14 November 2011

Really Cool Nails

Fashionologie, has picked up on this runway trend of dark, inky nail tips. I think they look really cool. I really wanna try this out properly, only I dont have the required patience for nail art. I think its a refreshing change from the bright, coral hues I've been seeing a lot, and they aren't quite as stark and goth as the really dark, vampirish nail colors that have been doing the rounds. Its a wonderful, edgy, and slightly messy mix of two different looks. Oh and I love little messy.


Cool right? Like they have been dipped in a paint can. Kinda reminiscent of Prabal Gurung's SS 2012 collection na ?

Read up on how you can achieve a similar look at  http://www.fashionologie.com/How-Get-Ombre-Nails---Black-Nail-Polish-Trend-20169617

No comments:

Post a Comment