Saturday 1 October 2011

Dwight - My resolution is : meet a loose woman

Recently I've started watching The Office regularly, and its  really unexpected that I'm enjoying it so much.
I love how there are no punchlines, just random life occurrings- and how people say the inanest things.

I have to say though , I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if it weren't for Dwight K. Schrute. He is such a pleasure to watch, I love his character.I've realized my favorite TV characters are usually very very delusional about themselves, and the world around them.The original favorite was(and is) Jack McFarland from Will and Grace, and these days I love anything that comes out of Dwight's mouth.
 This guy is just on another plane, literally lives his life as though he's in a video game, and the whole world has a secret agenda against him and he somehow has to battle and win.Given how much I like him these days , I thought it was only fair that he makes a appearance here. Although I kinda feel irreverent for not mentioning Jack McFarland first.

You know whats really surprising by the way? Dwight gets ass! How ??? and FYI  girls (girls I'd consider waaaaayyy out of his league) are properly into him, its not like a pity thing , or one night thing where they wake up thinking 'this never happened'. They want round 2 and possibly 3 (okay, well that can be based on other, legit reasons), and its Dwight who is  not into them, after he's done with them.
I mean, I feel weird saying this cos I don't believe it, but it looks like the guy's got game- which is near impossible given how socially inept he is, but like I said- he gets ass.

"People say, oh it’s dangerous to keep weapons in the home, or the workplace. Well I say, it’s better to be hurt by someone you know, accidentally, than by a stranger, on purpose"

No comments:

Post a Comment