Friday 14 October 2011

Waiting for perfection

I'm in love.
I have found  the jacket I had been looking for all my life, or at least all of  the last two weeks in my dreams. and I found it. I finally did. It feels great. It really does.
I just love Zara and how it gets me. Sometimes I feel it was made only for me, because I have a hard time  not liking anything over there. except of course their price hike. But they do such a good job of giving me almost exactly what I want. Even their guys section. They've got such nice stuff, I'd always want to buy myself sweaters from there- and tbh I did.

So I found this Jacket, and what can I tell you. Its so cool. I can wear it allll the time this coming winter. Like literally all the time.I can wear it work with a white tee, and jeans and boots.I can wear it other places, maybe slightly more dressed up. Oh and its a great under-dresser. I have an issue with being over dressed, so now whenever  I'll feel " too much" , I'll wear that on top- and immediately wont feel "too much". Genius na?

Also its such a versatile, and classic piece that its just not the sort that'll ever look weird, you know? Like its not fashionable, fashionable- its just  a great basic with a twist. So tbh, I'm really making an investment in my future, because I'll probably wear it for the rest of my life.I'll probably even pass it on to my daughter. She can pass it on to hers. Really I'm in investing in what is going to eventually be a family heirloom.

I'm not going to put up a picture just yet. I want to wait till I have it in my hands. Nazar and all. Don't want to jinx it because I've talked way too much about it. And also they say if something seems to good to be true, it probably is( although. hopefully that is not going to be the case with this. Hopefully. Hopefully. ). If that happens, I think I will die out of disappointment.

So hold on tight. and pray that I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment