Monday 17 October 2011

The Best Chocolate Cake Ever

Okay, so I googled " The Best Chocolate Cake Ever" (don't even bother asking why, I wish I knew), and I found this picture, which quite simply looks like happiness in the shape of a cake. Is it me? Doesn't that look beautiful/yum beyond belief. I wish I could just taste the frosting.

I'm feeling a little off today, really wouldn't mind a chocolate hug for the soul.


Okay, so this picture is from this blog. and the intro is absolutely hilarious, so I decided to add an excerpt.

"You want to know a relationship deal breaker? If you start talking about dessert and somehow this wonderful person you thought was so cool suddenly blurts out "Oh, I don't really like chocolate cake." Suddenly a flashing red light goes off, and you're surprised they can't read the "WTF" blinking above your head. I mean, how much can they really enjoy life if they don't like chocolate cake. What are they going to say next "Oh, I'm not really into oxygen." Or the ultimate deal breaker: "I'm a vegan." I don't care how good the sex is, the chocolate cake rule has to be in effect."


Good one right???
The blog is : http://wineguyworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/best-chocolate-cake-ever.html
It includes the recipe of this gorgeous mother-of- all cakes. avec la frosting.
I think I'm going to try it soon, or at least convince someone to make it for me.

3 comments:

  1. I can screw all diets for this cake!
    I am suddenly feeling happy in this sad lonely work environment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suddenly a flashing red light goes off, and you're surprised they can't read the "WTF" blinking above your head. I think that when someone says they dont like CHOCOLATE. i want a fresh baked chocolate cake now.. mahnum im craving for desserts these days guess who im missing in such rare times? come backkkkkk !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete