Saturday 29 October 2011

Jimmy Choo

Wow.wow.wow.
  While browsing net-a-porter the other day for shoes, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the first say five or six shoes I really liked were Jimmy Choos. That came as quite a shock.Its a great brand, obv ,but somehow I never find its shoes attracting me more than other brands, you know what I mean? I always like something else more. Choo has great classics, like its peep toes and the strappy metallic sandals but lately I find their collections to be nothing special .Although the brand runs in the same league as Blahnik, Louboutin and Zanotti, I find its usually at the bottom of that list for me. Perhaps that Ugg boots collaboration has something to do with it.
So I thought that as my way of showing appreciation for the great current collection,  I'd showcase them separately from the other shoes I liked on the site. You know ,as a thumbs-up.











 I love the blue feather ones, but the nude crystal ones are a must have. They'd look gorgeous.





No comments:

Post a Comment