Wednesday 26 October 2011

A Dangerous Method

 I'm really looking forward to A Dangerous Method. Its got an awesome cast -Viggo Mortensen, Michael Fassbender, and Keira Knightley  (nice , right?) and the subject is very interesting - atleast to me. Vigs and and Magneto play Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung . The movie explores the relationship between the two that lead to the  birth to pyschoanalysis.Cool na? I have always been curious about the two, but could never sift through the academic writings about them/by them so my current knowledge is restricted to Wikipedia-hence I ,for one, am excited to know more. I hope  the movie increases my understanding of it. Plus a love triangle between the student and the teacher? and again, have you seen the cast? Should be fun.

On a side note, did you know that Magneto is dating Zoe Kravitz? The stripper with wings in X-Men who joins the evil side?
Yoop, they are, see for yourself : http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/59744171.html


Anyway the trailer for A Dangerous Method

No comments:

Post a Comment